Friday 4 January 2008

My Ladybug

This morning, I discovered through my grandson that his new little sister Makenna has a nickname: "Ladybug". I was able to take the day off from work and spend it with Christy, Braydon, and Makenna, so I just HAD to take some pictures! The digital camera that Rachel & Michal gave us for Christmas is my new toy that I play with all of the time! Here are some shots of Ladybug and her Mommy. This morning, she had her very first bath and I was there to capture it on film. The first shot is one of Makenna and her Papa discussing the merits of bathing. Next is Makenna just fresh from her bath.

Isn't she a pretty Ladybug????

3 comments:

bethany said...

She is just WAY too cute!!

Glad you're enjoying your new camera :)

Rachel said...

She looks just like B in the second picture. I hadn't seen it before!

Anonymous said...

such a lovely little ladybug!
and i believe Papa's heart
has been captured,
yet once again...
~Tia