Saturday 29 December 2007

She's Here!

Here is our little doll!
Big brother Braydon holds her (with help from Daddy!)
A very proud Papa with his grandchildren!
The happy family!

Our 4th grandchild, Makenna Rae Elise, made her grand entrance into the world today at 7:32 a.m., weighing in at 7 lb. 6 oz. and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. Makenna kept the promise she made to me before I left for England to wait until I got back to be born. So now I guess I have to pay her the $20 I promised for waiting (just kidding!)
We are so thankful that we could be here for her birth!

4 comments:

KT said...

Congrats on your 4th grandchild! Wow, what an exciting holiday it has been for you all! Enjoy your new grandaughter!

emily said...

congratulations!!! :D she's adorable! :) hehe

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, PAPA AND AMA!!
She is so very beautiful...
they all look great!
I am in awe of our loving God
and the wonder of new life:}
Congratulations to everyone>
~ Tia

Aprille - The Muddled said...

Congratulations Papa & Ama!! Give them our love!!