Monday 24 December 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Thank you to everyone who took the time to welcome me into the world of Blogdom! Your comments made me feel so good! Well, here it is- Christmas Eve. I have so many things to be thankful for- my wonderful family and friends, my church, my school (yes, I said, school, Rachel & Michal!) and my faith. Of all of the things I am thankful for, it never ceases to amaze me just how much it costs God to surrender the most cherished of all gifts to give us humans redemption that we could never earn or deserve. As I see my grandchildren around me, I am overwhelemed with an avalanche of love. How God could surrender this for me is unthinkable, yet is undeniable. O Holy Night. Many blessings to you all. All my love to our family, especially Christy, Kenney, Braydon, and Makenna!

1 comment:

laurahill said...

And all thru the house.....
Hope everyone has a most blessed Christmas.
We love you and miss you ~ Tia