Wednesday 17 September 2008

The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming!

Well, sort of. Michal is finally coming home from his extensive diving training and will be looking for jobs from the States. Noah has gone BERSERK in a good way in anticipation of seeing his father again. In fact, as we were having "tent time" last night, Noah looked up at me and said, "Papa, you look just like Daddy." For those of you who know what we both look like, you know there is no truth to this statement physically (you know, like Michal has hair, I don't). I think what Noah was trying to say to me is that I remind him of his father or that I am filling that need in his life. Either way, I think that this was a powerful statement for a three-year old to make. Or maybe he is so excited about seeing Michal that any male near him would "look like" his father, just because he is focused on seeing him again. It will be wonderful to see those two united again. Not to mention how great it will be for Rachel. And Chloe.

1 comment:

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

It would be interesting to see if he said that to my Kenney! =)