Tuesday 2 September 2008

Happy 30th to Us!

Happy 30th Annivesary to a wonderful person who has made everything good in my life possible.
Happy 30th Anniversary to a wonderful person who knows more about love than anyone else I have ever known in my life.
Happy 30th Annivesary to a wonderful person who has made my life so complete.
We have traveled to Florida, Georgia, North & South Carolina, Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Canada, London, Barcelona, Spain, and Salzburg, Austria together.
We have faced destruction, loss, grief, poverty, and shock together,
We have raised and married off two wonderful children together.
We have welcomed four precious grandchildren into this world together.
We are together.
Happy 30th Anniversary, Janice!
All my love to you forever,
Kenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! It's hard to believe it has been 30 years already!! We have so much to celebrate and it was great to celebrate our 30th in Barcelona Spain!!! (Thank you Michal & Rachel!!) I look forward to another 30. Much love, Janice

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you both a WONDERFUL AND BLESSED 30th Anniversary! You both deserve it! With love, Tina

Rachel said...

Happy 30 years. It's just flown by, right? hahaha.. :)